- The Next Era in Innovation Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference …the Intersection of Technology and Health, offers a pitch session for investors, judging the latest in healthcare and life sciences technology from entrepreneurs.
- The Pitch Session takes place from 11:00 am – 11:30 am on the General Session Stage.
- The Pitch Session will be emceed by Aimee Kandrac. Aimee is one of Indiana’s most successful female fundraisers, raising $500,000 in 6 months for her healthcare app, called “What Friends Do.”
- The judging panel will be made up of 3 “Money Managers” including John Hanak, managing director, Purdue Ventures, and Oscar Moralez, Founder and Managing Director, Vision-Tech Partners.
- Each of the 5 selected “pitchers” will have 2 minutes to pitch their product or service and the judges will each be able to ask the “pitcher” one question.
- Investors are invited to network with Entrepreneurs and other Investors in private room #243 beginning at 1pm up until 4:45pm.
The Next Era in Innovation Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference offers all Healthcare Providers including doctors, nurses, surgeons, social workers and more, several panels of interest offering innovative solutions to:
- Healthcare provider burn-out and the role technology plays
- Reducing the high cost of healthcare and readmission rates
- The Treatment of Chronic Pain without the Use of Narcotics
- Breakout session: State of the Art Treatment for the Opioid Crisis
*Hospital administrators and insurance companies will also find value in attending these sessions.
- The inaugural Next Era in Innovation Conference sits at the Intersection of Technology and Health, described by many as the “future of Healthcare.”
- This year’s conference includes topics such as telemedicine, digital health, smart health, m-health and more.
- Dr. Sarah Hallberg, principal investigator on the world’s largest clinical trial for reversing Type 2 diabetes will deliver a keynote presentation about how she is reversing Type 2 diabetes through a physician-led nutrition plan administered by way of a virtual clinic.
- A General Session Pitch session pairs technology-focused innovations in healthcare with judges who are investors for potential capital.
- An afternoon session from 1-4:45 pm allows entrepreneurs in the tech space to mingle with investors for potential deal-making.
- Brad Bostic, CEO and Founder of hc1.com, will present on how he and his team are bringing the Amazon experience to healthcare.
- Breakout session speakers will present on urinary tract infection sensors, apps for Alzheimer’s disease and Cancer patients and their caregivers, as well as technology solutions for removing severe facial blushing and intense sweating of the hands and feet.
- Becky Sanders, Program Director, Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center will be discussing the New Legislation for Telemedicine and Reimbursement .